Welcome to EIS Midlands Ltd
EIS Midlands Limited is based in Twyning, just off junction 1 of the M50 within easy reach of Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, the South West and the Midlands.
The success of EIS Midlands Limited is based upon:
- Understanding and meeting the needs of all our clients
- Flexibility and adaptability in meeting the needs of all our clients
- Technical excellence and professional engineering
- Sound communication
- Excellent site management, site control and project management
- Excellent Health & Safety record
- Commitment to fulfil all legal and moral obligations in accordance with legislation and the Company Health & Safety Policy
- Commitment to ongoing development of Staff and Employees
Our central location and local knowledge and resources guarantees our clients a fast responsive service and tangible benefits. We have a good reputation for completing projects to programme. Our team will be professionally led and will absorb your requirements and articulate them into sound technical and financial solutions.
Our approach is simplistic. An appointed Contract manager is responsible for the complete project and acts as your single point of contact for the duration of the contract. All projects will be adequately resourced depending on size and complexity.
- We are committed to ensuring excellence through:
- A motivated and experienced management team of Contract Managers and Contract Engineers
- Experienced Site Supervisors
- A team of directly employed qualified Engineers and Tradesmen
- Responsive and effective on site problem solving
- Thorough knowledge and adherence to Industry Standards
SAMPLE RECENT PROJECTS (within the past 12 months)
- Project Name Client/Main Contractor Value
- Evenlode House D A Cooke Ltd £70,000
- Fortis Extension AnderTeknix £50,000
- Greenway House D A Cooke Ltd £30,000
- Benhall PVI Speller Metcalfe £27,000
- Hartpury PVI Speller Metcalfe £32,000
- Mitton Manor PVI Speller Metcalfe £25,000
- SAPA SAPA £200,000
- G4S G4S £80,000
- Kings Heath Village Square Trendgrey Construction £50,000
- Tewkesbury School Speller Metcalfe £100,000
EIS Midlands Limited are members of The National Inspection Council Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC) giving you confidence that our work quality and procedures are regularly checked.
We can demonstrate our technical, waste management, environmental, health & safety and commercial expertise.
We carry insurances as detailed below:
Employers Liability £10,000,000
Public Liability £5,000,000
Professional Indemnity £2,000,000
The above levels of insurance are in place to give you complete peace of mind when you work with us.
Higher levels of insurance can be offered on a project basis if required.
The management team can provide you with electrical project assessments, evaluations and estimates. We can value engineer a project to suit your budget or provide you with a realistic budgetary figure for a feasibility study.
We are able to offer a full in house estimating service using the latest estimating software which enables us to produce full Schedules of Rates when required.
Electrical Test & Inspection
EIS Midlands Limited offers a range of testing and inspection programmes that can be tailored to suit your facility. We operate under NICEIC accreditation which gives you peace of mind and ensures that our work is to the highest standards.